About the PTO at Manchester Park
The Manchester Park Parent Teacher Organization (MPE PTO) strives to enrich the lives of our children, families and community. Our goal is to provide the most amazing elementary experience to our students.
- What we do:
Represent MPE families within the school
Fundraising: Fundraising is done in order to help MPE pay for field trips, equipment and materials that are not in their budget, as well as sponsoring organized special events throughout the year
Sponsoring events and activities: Special events and activities are a fun way to engage students, families and the community outside of the school day. The PTO organizes and sponsors some events while assisting in the coordination of others.
- Who makes up the PTO:
- You – All parents/guardians of students at MPE are members of the PTO, though levels of involvement vary
- Volunteer Program Participants – Parents who have volunteered help with different aspects of events and needs throughout the year
- PTO Committee Members – Parents who have volunteered to lead a specific event or need within the school
- PTO Board – Parent volunteers, 2 teacher representatives and the Principal who have committed their time for a school year to lead numerous committees. The parent volunteers are made up of the President, Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary and Fundraiser Chair.
- President – Book Bunch Club, Community Services Club, Fit & Fun Day, Movie Night, Lost & Found, Free Little Library, Daddy/Daughter Dance, Mother/Son Activity, Fifth Grade Celebration, Summer Movie Tickets and Website Administration
- Vice President – Book Fair, Grandparents Luncheon, Holiday Tree, Room Coordinator, Spirit Wear, New Parents Breakfast
- Treasurer – Staff Appreciation Committee, Yearbook
- Secretary – Landscaping, Box Tops Collection
- Fundraiser Chair – Art Fundraiser, Fun Run, Spring Carnival, Family Nights